NOTE: The auction will be conducted off site at the Aquia Harbour Business Office (1221 Washington Dr., Stafford, VA 22554)
From the Estate of William H. Roth, Jr.: We have been entrusted to market and sell this solid move-in ready Aquia Harbour home. This home is conveniently located near the front gate and is a commuter's dream!! Bid Your Price!!
Property Tour: Tuesday, November 5 @ 3:30pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above or contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
This quality home will be sold with a one year American Home Shield warranty!!
- Move-in ready 4 BR/3.5 BA custom home w/basement of .38 +/- acre cul-de-sac lot
- Home totals 4,272 +/- gross sf. with 2,816 +/- sf. above grade and 1,456 +/- sf. basement (672 +/- sf. finished)
- Kitchen w/breakfast nook & double pantry; spacious family room w/fire place; dining room; library/office w/oak wood walls, trim & built-ins; partially finished basement; upper level laundry room; attached 2 car garage
- Master suite features 2 walk-in closets , shower & walk-in tub
- Kitchen features double oven. All other appliances convey including washer, dryer & freezer
- Types of flooring: oak hardwood, Brazilian cherry, marble & granite
- Large covered front porch; three tier deck off of family room; asphalt driveway
- Cooling: central AC; heating: heat pump/forced air (2 units); fireplace
- Public water & sewer; electric water heater
- Aquia Harbour is a premier gated community and there amenities include: golf course, country club, marina, parks, pools, preschool, stables and much more!! Click here for Aquia Harbour's web page
- This lovely home is a commuter's dream located within minutes of several commuter lots, 8 miles from Brooke Rd. commuter train station, minutes from Rt. 1 & I-95 and 9 miles from Quantico!!
- Tax Map: 21B-680; Deed Book: 17731; Zoning: R1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $3,956.18; Home was built in 1994 and is vinyl sided; Click here for Home Owners Association by-laws, covenants, etc.
- WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
Professional Exterior & Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 11/12/19, and all terms adhered to.