Having downsized and built a smaller home, the owners have contracted us to market and sell this well built home at or above the starting bid of only $180,000!!
- 4 BR/3 BA ranch/rambler home w/finished walk-out basement on 2 +/- acres (2,929 +/- finished sf.)
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; dining room; attic; finished walk-out basement (1,292 +/- sf.)
- 8' x 14' covered front porch; 12' x 32' rear screen porch; large warp around deck
- Heated & cooled by heat pump (exterior Trane unit replaced in 2019 & interior Trane unit replaced in 2008); gas fire place
- Drilled well & conventional septic system; electric water heater
- 12' x 16' outbuilding w/10' x 14' shed off; asphalt driveway
- Above ground Kayak pool (16' x 32' and 4' deep) w/decking; all pool supplies & equipment convey; pool has not been opened this season
- Internet provider: Century Link, Direct TV, Hughes Net
- Mature orchard featuring pear, apple, plum, peach and cherry trees; grape vine w/arbor; quiet setting w/a creek on the property and lovely mountain views
- August 2017 appraisal: $270,000
- Tax Map: 13-17-D-1; Deed Book: 3495/5217; Zoning: A-1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,600; Home was built in 1981 and is brick & masonite exterior
- Sells At or Above Starting Bid of Only $180,000!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 7/30/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, July 24 @ 1:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).