The seller has relocated to a more manageable living environment, and has contracted us to market and sell this all brick Orange County home on 11 acres. This property is ideal for animal lovers or those wanting a home based business. There are potential division rights on the acreage (please conduct your diligence with Orange County). Make it yours and Bid Your Price!!
Property Tour: Wednesday, October 23 @ 4:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above or contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
- All brick 4 BR/3 BA ranch/rambler style home w/walk-out basement on 11.01 +/- acres
- Home is 4,116 +/- finished sf. (2,058 +/- sf. on each level)
- Eat-in kitchen; living room w/fireplace; family room w/fireplace; dining room; attic; walk-out basement featuring great room/family room, large storage/mechanical room and fireplace.
- Large rear deck; covered side porch/deck
- Heating & cooling: heat pump (recent upgrade Trane heat pump); 3 fireplaces
- Drilled well & conventional septic system; electric water heater
- 30'x42' workshop/barn w/stalls & partial concrete flooring; children's play house/storage
- Chain link fenced back yard; gravel driveway; above ground swimming pool w/sun deck
- The lovely property is located only 2.5 miles from Rt. 20, and would be ideal for animal lovers, families w/children, ATV/UTV use, hunting, etc.
- Tax Map: 019-00-00-00-0008-B; Deed Book: 261-631; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $2,518.13; Home built in 1973; Electricity: Rappahannock Electric Coop; Internet: Hughes Net, Direct TV; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/29/19, and all terms adhered to.