NOTE: The auction will be conducted off site at the Aquia Harbour Business Office (1221 Washington Dr., Stafford, VA 22554)
From the Estate of William H. Roth, Jr.: We have been entrusted to market and sell this solid move-in ready Aquia Harbour home. This home is conveniently located minutes from the front gate and is a commuter's dream!! Bid Your Price!!
Property Tour: Tuesday, November 5 @ 2:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above or contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
This quality home will be sold with a one year American Home Shield warranty!!
- Move-in ready 4 BR/2.5 BA one owner home w/basement of .31 +/- acre lot
- Home totals 3,320 +/- gross sf. with 2,256 +/- sf. above grade and 1,064 +/- sf. partially basement
- Spacious kitchen w/ light filled breakfast nook, immense granite countertops, built in microwave, oven, custom tray ceiling, glass front cabinet doors and under cabinet lighting; entrance foyer w/marble floors; family room w/fireplace; formal dining room w/custom trim & granite floors; partially finished basement w/laundry room & workshop area; attached 2 car garage
- Brazilian cherry floors & new upgraded carpet
- Large covered front porch; asphalt driveway
- Cooling: central AC; heating: heat pump/forced air (2 units); fireplace
- Public water & sewer; electric water heater
- Aquia Harbour is a premier gated community and there amenities include: golf course, country club, marina, parks, pools, preschool, stables and much more!! Click here for Aquia Harbour's web page
- This lovely home is a commuter's dream located within minutes of several commuter lots, 8 miles from Brooke Rd. commuter train station, minutes from Rt. 1 & I-95 and 9 miles from Quantico!!
- Tax Map: 21B-334; Deed Book: 17731; Zoning: R1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $3,372.40; Home was built in 1994 and is vinyl sided; Click here for Home Owners Association by-laws, covenants, etc.
- WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
Professional Exterior & Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 11/12/19, and all terms adhered to.