Having relocated out of state, our seller has entrusted us to market and sell this potential filled property to the Highest Bidder. In addition to this parcel, we will also be selling an adjacent 34 +/- acre tract with 5 BR/5.5 BA home, guest cottage & more. Whether you simply want the home w/34 acres, the 34.5 acres with barn or the entire 68 acres, it will all be SOLD to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
Property Tour: Thursday, November 14 @ 12 Noon SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need a mortgage for this property?? Please click on the "Financing" link above or contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
This property will be sold at 13291 Del Dios Way, Culpeper, VA 22701
- 34.53 +/- acres
- 40'x180' 20 stall barn
- Outdoor riding ring
- 140'x250' Metal building w/indoor riding arena
- Home site on the property
- Black wood board fencing
- Well & 2 septic systems
- Desirable location near Commonwealth Park, only 5 minutes from downtown Culpeper, and 3.5 miles from Rt. 3. This property is perfect for boarding, training or retrofitting to meet your needs.
- Tax Map: 62-88A3; Deed Book: 705-312; Zoning: A1; Yearly County real estate taxes: 3,190.54
- Only $200,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Professional Exterior & Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 11/21/19, and all terms adhered to.