Desiring to relocate to Southwest Virginia, our sellers have contracted us to market and sell this potential filled property. This solid home, in need of modernization/renovation, has great "bones" and fits perfectly into the beautiful vistas. This mountain retreat is ideal for animal enthusiasts, breeders, trainers, hobby farmers or anyone simply looking to unplug and enjoy creation. Make it yours!!
Please click on the "Documents" tab above to view property plat
- 3 BR/1 BA 1,268 +/- sf. farm house (original house is circa mid 1800's w/an addition in 1970)
- Eat-in kitchen; living room; dining room; mud room/laundry room; storage attic
- Several outbuildings (garage/shop w/electricity & basement, run-in shed, chicken house & pen, wood shed); perimeter & multiple cross fencing
- Wood & gas heater; window unit AC
- Drilled well & septic system (new drain line to distribution box & added a clean out in 2016); electric water heater; extra well on the property (unhooked now)
- Tin roof (repainted in 2017)
- Home has 200 amp service w/ample space to add more circuits
- Other Features: Wonderful stream/creek runs through the property w/"meditation rock" area; upper pasture w/amazing views (perk tested in 2006); Shenandoah National Park nearby and can be seen from property; much of the surrounding property is in conservation easement; 4.5 miles to Rt. 33 & 5.5 miles to County Seat of Stanardsville;
- 1,650' +/- of frontage on Haneytown Rd. w/ingress and egress off of Haneytown Rd. & Windmill Rd.
- Tax Map: 35-A-32-D3; Deed Book: 2987-4436; Zoning: A-1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $934 (property is currently in land use)
- Property will Sell at or Above Starting Bid of only $200,000!!
Auction will be held onsite. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to start time to avoid registration delays.
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/18/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, June 12 @ 5:00pm SHARP. Please contact Bill Billingsley (540-894-7162) for more information.