Desiring to downsize, our sellers have entrusted us to market and sell this move-in ready home on 12 +/- acres. In addition, we will be selling 3 adjacent 5 +/- acre wooded building lots. The lots will be offered individually and in combination with the home. This is a lovely private setting with an abundance of wildlife, and will make a wonderful family homestead.
Property Tour: Wednesday, July 24 @ 2:30pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
- 3 BR/3 BA home w/basement & attached 2 car garage on 12.03 +/- acres (1,893 +/- finished sf.; 1,893 +/- sf. basement)
- Eat-in kitchen leading into an open family/great room; living room; dining room; attic; unfinished basement
- Hardwood flooring in family room & 1 bedroom; carpet throughout rest of home and vinyl flooring in kitchen, bathrooms & utility room
- Rear slate patio (approx. 10' x 20'); gravel driveway
- Cooling: heat pump; Heating: heat pump w/propane furnace; 2 fireplaces
- Bored well & septic system (gravity flow); gas water heater
- 32' x 64' outbuilding w/1,280 +/- sf. workshop w/electricity and 768 +/- sf. storage/equipment shed
- 1 bedroom guest cottage w/kitchenette and bathroom
- Internet: Excede/Viacast
- Tax Map: 23-94; Deed Book: 33-61; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: 2,114.00; Home was built in 1975 and has brick & aluminum siding exterior; road maintenance agreement in place
- WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 7/30/19, and all terms adhered to.