This lovely property presents an amazing opportunity for a home based business, animal enthusiast, animal breeder, animal training, boarding & more!! This is a rare find and a wonderful offering in Louisa County, VA. Make plans now to BID & BUY!!
- 3 BR/2.5 BA 1,898 +/- sf. home on 25.58 +/- acres
- Open floor plan including kitchen (all appliances convey), living room & dining room; stairs to an attic which could become a bonus room
- Bamboo hardwood flooring throughout and tile flooring in bathrooms
- Covered rear porch (approx. 12'x45'); covered small front porch
- Heated & cooled by heat pump; electric water heater
- Drilled well w/bored well for backup; conventional septic fields (individual septic fields for home, barn & mobile home)
- There is a mobile home that conveys with this property (4760 Yanceyville Rd.) and is on the same tax map number. The mobile home shares the same well as the main home, and has electric heat & window unit AC. Currently income producing at $650 per month!!
- Driveway is gravel & asphalt millings; fencing throughout the property (woven wire & high tensile)
- Other Features
- 120'x240' clear span building featuring a 108'x210' riding arena w/clay & sand footing, watering system in the ceiling, and Hi Bay lighting system (built in 2007-08)
- 36'x72' garage/workshop w/13'ceilings, automotive lift, partial concrete flooring, LED lighting, and a 10'x50' shed off the back
- 38'x100' barn w/14'x40' hay loft (500 bale storage), 12 interior stalls, 12'x20' shed off w/9 stalls, feed room, heated bathroom & lounge, tack room, wash stall, concrete center isle and LED lighting
- 9 fenced paddocks
- 3 run-in sheds (12'x16', two 12'x24')
- Automatic waterers (double sided); 9 frost free spigots
- 60' round pen w/stone dust base
- 53' tractor trailer body for storage
ADDITIONAL PHOTOS COMING SOON!
Tax Map: 57-15; Deed Book: 1051-623; Zoning: A2; Yearly County real estate taxes: $4,216.32; Home was built in 2012 and is vinyl & faux stone exterior
Only $250,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 5/30/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Thursday, May 23 @ 1:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).