From the Estate of Donna Clayborne (Michael Shifflett, Executor): Well built 3 BR/2.5 BA home (circa 1811) on 1.91 +/- acres in Westmoreland County, VA. With some TLC, this lovely property could be restored to its original splendor. Opportunity awaits for you to buy at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- 3 BR/2.5 BA 3,246 +/- sf. home (circa 1811) on 1.91 +/- acres
- 2 Story home featuring an eat-in kitchen w/stainless appliances; living room; dining room; front porch; rear screened-in porch; rear deck; attic
- Pine and oak harwood flooring throughout the entire home; ceramic tile in the kitchen; 11' ceilings on main level
- Heated & cooled by heat pump; 6 fireplaces (one in each bedroom, one in the parlor, one in the dining room and one in the living room)
- Well & septic system; electric water heater
- Detached 1 car garage
- Fencing along front of the property
- Tax Map: 10-17-C; Deed Book: 822-332; Zoning: DB; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1.177.91; Home was built in 1811, added onto in 1860 and has wood exterior; WE GUARANTEE a FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $50,000 Suggested Starting Bid!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/26/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Thursday, June 13 @ 5:00pm SHARP! Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).