Due to a new work opportunity, our seller is relocating and has contracted us to market and sell this amazing Old Town Alexandria property. Boasting an incredible location and a highly desirable Commercial Downtown Residential zoning, this offering has tons of possibilities for the new owner. Bid live on site or live online and make this your new address!!
Incredible location only 2 blocks from King Street Station, 1.5 miles to the Beltway, 3.5 miles to Reagan National Airport & 8 miles to the District!!
- Brick Colonial style townhome/office featuring 3 BR/2 full bathrooms & 2 half bathrooms (2,727 +/- sf.)
- 4 finished levels featuring an open concept galley style kitchen w/butler's pantry; living room w/brick fireplace; dining area, attic; walk-out ground level w/small kitchenette and garage
- Chair rail; crown molding; ceiling fans
- Hardwood flooring in the living room; luxury vinyl plank flooring in dining area and kitchen; carpet on 3rd & 4th floors
- Spacious fully fenced rear yard w/new fencing
- Concrete driveway; attached garage & street parking
- Central AC; natural gas heat; fireplace in living room
- Public water, sewer & natural gas
- Tax Map: 074.01-12-03; Deed Book: 1400, Page 02728; Zoning: CD (Commercial Downtown Residential); Yearly real estate taxes: $9,865; Home was built in 1987
- Only $500,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Jonathan Burke for financing information (540-379-3038)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/16/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tours: Saturdays, May 25th and June 8th @ 12 Noon SHARP. Please contact Jonathan Burke for more information or a private tour of the home (540-379-3038).