From the Estate of Martin Spence (Sheriff Arthur Townsend, Jr.--Administrator): We have been contracted to market and sell this great property with a move-in ready home and over 61 + acres of timber to the Highest Bidder!!
Property Tours: Saturday, June 15 from 12 Noon-1:00pm; Sunday, June 30 from 12 Noon-1:00pm; Wednesday, July 10 from 12 Noon-1:00pm. Please contact Sid Smyth for more information (434-955-0708).
- Very clean 3 BR/2 BA 1,356 +/- sf. home on 72.58 +/- acres
- Single level living featuring an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; front porch; attic
- Central AC; gas forced air heat
- Well & septic system; electric water heater
- Home sits on 5 mostly cleared acres
- 3 parcels: 61.48 +/- acres, 6.10 +/- acres & 5 +/- acres w/home will be offered individually and as a whole. The county planner has approved and signed the plat representing these 3 parcel divisions.
- Tax Map: 078-0A-0-3; Deed Book: 235/857; Zoning: A1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $846.26; home was built in 2004 & is vinyl exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $75,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 7/18/19, and all terms adhered to.