From the Estate of Helen M. Dodson: We have been contracted by the heirs to market and sell this well built brick home on 40+ acres in Berkeley Springs. This property will make a wonderful family compound with plenty of land to enjoy!! Bid and make it yours!!
Property Tours: Saturdays, July 6 & 13 from 1pm-2pm. Please contact Jay Lawyer for more information or a private preview (304-671-9000).
- 3 BR/2 BA brick ranch style home on 40.981 +/- acres
- Home has 1,426 +/- sf finished above grade and 1,426 +/- sf. unfinished basement
- Home features kitchen w/bar & oak cabinets (all appliances convey), living room, dining room, attic and full unfinished basement
- Attached 2 car garage (576 +/- sf.); asphalt driveway
- Covered front porch and rear concrete patio
- Well & septic system; electric water heater
- Cooled by heat pump; heated by heat pump & electric
- This property boasts a wonderful location adjoining the 6,000 acre Cacapon State Park and a Robert Trent Jones golf course. It is also located in close proximity to Coolfont which is currently under renovation and opening very soon. In addition, the famous Berkeley Springs mineral baths are located nearby.
- Tax Map: 06-8-00040009; Deed Book: 155/605; Sir Johns Valley PCL 8 40.981 AC; home was built in 1996
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 7/16/19, and all terms adhered to.