RARE OPPORTUNITY!! These type of properties in downtown Fredericksburg do not stay available very long. This home has a wonderful location only a very short walk to Kenmore Park, Restaurant row on William St., and the University of Mary Washington. Put your money to work for you and Bid Your Price!!
Property Tour: Thursday, July 18 @ 1:00pm SHARP! Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" tab above or contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
- 2 BR/1 BA home on 2,700 +/- sf. City lot
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); family room; pull down attic w/stairs (attic has window unit AC, ceiling fan & high ceiling....potential bonus room)
- Quality hardwood flooring throughout
- Storage shed
- Public water, sewer & gas; electric water heater; washer/dryer hookup
- Natural gas furnace; 2 window unit air conditioners
- Incredible location: 6 minute walk to Kenmore Park; 10 minute walk to Carl's Frozen Custard; 13 minute walk to Restaurant Row on William St.; 10 minute walk to James Monroe High School; 19 minute walk to University of Mary Washington; 1.2 miles to commuter train
- Tax Map: 151-23-606; Zoning: R4; Yearly City real estate taxes: $873; Home was built in 1949 and is block exterior
- WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 7/24/19, and all terms adhered to.