From the Estate of A.N. Johnston III (J. Robert Yeaman III, Executor): We have been contracted to market and sell this iconic Rappahannock River front home on "The Gold Coast" of Tappahannock, VA at public auction. The amazing property is absolutely ideal for a multi-generational family living situation, corporate retreat or weekend river get away.....make it yours!!
Property Tour: Wednesday, August 14 @ 4:00pm SHARP! Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" tab above or contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
- 11 BR/12 BA furnished brick home on 2.4 +/- acres (double lot) w/swimming pool, pool house, tennis court and 400' +/- dock--343' +/- of Rappahannock River frontage!!
- This home has 9,494 +/- sf. above ground and 3,984 sf. basement for a total of 13,478 +/- sf. of living space.
- Features: 3 kitchens, formal dining room, sunken great room w/custom bar & 20'+ ceilings overlooking the river, formal living room, den/study, office/library, 9 fireplaces, huge master suite and bathroom, 4 staircases from main floor to 2nd floor, 2 staircases from main floor to basement, 3 handicap chair lifts for steps, multiple washer/dryer hook ups, 2nd floor den w/wet bar
- 1,400 +/- sf. 3 car attached garage w/storage space and full bathroom
- Home features ornate chair rail, crown and base molding and wainscoting
- All of the bedrooms on the rear of the home have a walk-out balcony over looking the majestic Rappahannock River!
- Storage attic w/separate staircase
- Central vac system; security system; intercom system; water treatment system; out door shower
- The amazing pier/dock features boat lift, several slips, rod holders, glass enclosed sun room w/ceiling fans, storage room w/sink. Dock has electricity and water.
- Home has access to community concrete boat ramp
- Home is heated and cooled by heat pumps and has 9 gas log fireplaces; public water and private septic system
- A fabulous enclosed boat house completes the end of the 400' +/- dock to allow for four season enjoyment of sunsets and panoramic water views
- This home will be sold with all the furnishings; however, if the new owner does not desire to keep the furnishings, we will be happy to connect you with a liquidator willing to discuss purchasing the furnishings and removing them from the home.
- Tax Maps: 31D-1-A-12A & 12; Zoned: R-2
- Only $250,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/22/19, and all terms adhered to.