Our sellers are reducing their real estate portfolio, and have contracted us to market and sell this solid well located home. This move-in ready home will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property and it's awaiting a new owner!!
- 3 BR/1 BA two story home on .82 +/- acre double lot (1,344 +/- finished sf.)
- Eat-in kitchen; living room w/fireplace; dining room; large storage attic; unfinished walk-out basement (336 +/- sf.)
- Hardwood flooring
- Central AC; electric baseboard heat; woodstove in basement; Dominion Power
- 3 year old drilled well & gravity septic system (new well pump system); electric water heater
- 3 outbuildings (some repair needed)
- This well built home is located on a quiet street, has a large back yard, and only 1/2 mile from Main St. and downtown
- Tax Maps: 41A-1-5 (.44 +/- acre w/home) & 41A-1-5B (.38 +/- acre); Deed Book: 1415-382; Zoning: R2; No HOA; Yearly County real estate taxes: $654.48; Home was built in 1950
- Only $25,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them visit www.nichollsauction.com and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 11/27/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Tuesday, November 20 @ 2:30pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $5,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 11/27/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.