To Settle an Estate: We have been contracted to market and sell this well located Chatham Landing town home to the highest bidder. This home is ready to occupy, but the new owner may want to do some refreshing after moving in. This property will make a great primary residence or investment property, and the Highest Bidder Wins!!
- 3 BR/3.5 BA two story brick front town home in Chatham Landing (2,484 /- sf.)
- Eat-in kitchen; living room w/fireplace; dining room; attic; single car garage
- Master bedroom has a fireplace & deck; deck off of the living room; concrete patio
- Hardwood flooring on main floor & dining room; carpet in bedrooms & stairs
- Heat pump for heating & cooling; electric water heater; 2 fireplaces
- County water & sewer; Washer/dyer convey
- Tax Map: 54Y-25; Document #970007094; Zoning: R2; Yearly County real estate taxes: $2,183.64; HOA fees: $211 per quarter covers trash pickup, street maintenance, common area & playground; Home was built in 1992 and the lot is .04 +/- acre
- Only $75,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
- In order to avoid waiting at registration, please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the auction start time.
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them visit www.nichollsauction.com and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/25/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Thursday, October 18th @ 3pm SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).
TERMS: $10,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Kelly Strauss 540-226-1279 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check/certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 10/25/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.