Desiring to reduce their real estate portfolio, the seller has contracted us to market and sell this well built move-in ready Culpeper County home. Located within an easy commute to Charlottesville or Northern Virginia, this property will be perfect as a primary residence or an investment property. Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity at home ownership!!
- Move-in ready 3 BR/1.5 BA brick ranch style home on 1.35 +/- acres (1,063 +/- finished sf. & 1,063 +/- unfinished sf. basement)
- Eat-in kitchen; living room; unfinished walk-out basement; attic; carport
- Hardwood flooring on main level; tile in kitchen; tile in full bathroom & vinyl in half bathroom
- Central AC; gas furnace; gas water heater; serviced by Rappahannock Electric
- Bored well w/recent pump replacement; conventional gravity septic system
- Other features: new kitchen appliances; new kitchen countertop; asphalt driveway; large rear yard
- Home is conveniently located 2/10 mile off of Rt. 29 & only 6 miles from downtown Culpeper, VA!!
- Tax Map: 48A-1-B-3; Deed Book: 172/173; Zoning: R1; Yearly county real estate taxes: $1,026.44; Home built in 1969
- Sells at or above Starting Bid of $125,000!!
More Photos Coming Soon!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them visit www.nichollsauction.com and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 12/18/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Friday, December 14 @ 2:30pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $7,500 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 12/18/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.