Our seller is transitioning to a more manageable living environment, and we have been entrusted to market and sell her well maintained move-in ready home and adjacent lot. This property will make an amazing new home for you, and you have the opportunity to purchase the adjacent lot for friend/family, for privacy or an investment. Opportunity awaits for you to Bid & Buy!!
- Well built and maintained 4 BR/3 BA brick ranch style home on 3.75 +/- acres (2,840 +/- finished sf. & 2,840 +/- unfinished sf. basement)
- All bedrooms and bathrooms on main level!
- Kitchen w/custom cabinetry, built-in oven & cooktop, breakfast/dining area; family room w/exposed ceiling beams & fireplace; four season room w/brick floor; living room w/fireplace; dining room; laundry room; mudroom; attic; unfinished walk-out basement; attached 2 car garage (600 +/- sf.)
- Heart of Pine flooring in kitchen, living room & dining area; hardwood flooring in bedrooms; vinyl flooring in bathrooms, laundry & mudroom.
- Other features: extensive crown molding & chair rail, built-in book cases, interior brick work in kitchen, large yard w/mature landscaping, asphalt driveway, close proximity to Culpeper & Rt. 29 and so much more!!
- Cooling: central AC; Heating: gas furnace (Quarles propane & Rappahannock Electric); 2 fireplaces
- Drilled well w/treatment system (maintained by Country Water Systems); Conventional gravity septic system; electric water heater
- You will also have to opportunity to purchase an adjacent 3.68 +/- acre lot! This lot will be offered individually and in combination with the home.
- Tax Maps: 50-8H, APN#0001526 (home & 3.75 +/- acres); 50-8K, APN#0013994 (adjacent 3.68 +/- acre lot); Deed Books: 286/51 & 355/222; Zoning: R1; Yearly county real estate taxes: $2,534.61 (home) & $590.94 (adjacent lot); Home built in 1982
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them visit www.nichollsauction.com and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 2/13/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Thursday, February 7 @ 12 Noon SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $15,000 deposit for home & 3.7 acres, $5,000 deposit for 3.6 acre building lot or $20,000 deposit for total package (home and 7.3 +/- acres) is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 2/13/19) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.