Having relocated to a more manageable living environment, our seller has contracted us to market and sell this lovely home at public auction. Conveniently located in Brandon Subdivision, this home is between Powhite Parkway and Hull St.. An excellent primary residence or investment property, this home awaits a new owner.....Make it Yours!!!
- Well built 3 BR/2.5 BA 2 story colonial style home on .31 +/- acre lot in Brandon Subdivision
- Huge eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); formal living room; family room w/gas fireplace; sunroom; partially finished basement w/garage ingress/egress (1,824 +/- sf. above grade; 1,108 +/- sf. basement; 576 +/- sf. attached garage)
- Large master bedroom w/sitting area
- Hardwood floors on main and upper level; laminate in kitchen; vinyl in bathrooms
- Basement is partially finished with a workshop and has additional refrigerator. This space could be turned into a suite, work out room, man cave and more!!
- Tons of storage in the attics in the home and garage#tab_auction_documents
- 1 car attached garage and 2 bay detached garage
- Heat pump for central AC & heat (2004); electric water heater; gas fireplace
- Highly ranked Chesterfield County School System. This address serviced by: Providence Elementary School, Providence MS, Monacan HS
- Tax Map: 745-69-02-94-300-000; Deed Book: 745/69; Zoned: R9; Brandon Subdivision; Home exterior is vinyl/brick and was built in 1988
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them visit www.nichollsauction.com and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 7/17/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Tuesday, July 11 @ 6pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $7,500 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 7/17/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.