21233 & 21219 Augusta Dr., Sterling, VA 20164--These 2 parcels will be offered individually and as a whole
Parcel 1 (21233 Augusta Dr.): Updated 3 BR/1 BA home on .69 +/- acres
- Updated 1,180 +/- sf. 3 BR/1 BA home
- Open floor plan features large eat-in kitchen w/stainless appliances & granite and living room
- Hardwood flooring (engineered laminate) & carpet in bedrooms
- Central AC & heat (multi zone) w/oil back up furnace
- Well & septic system (public hook up available--approx. $15,000); electric water heater
- Storage shed; chain link fencing
- Parcel 2 (21219 Augusta Dr.): Adjacent .50 +/- acre lot
R-4 Zoning found in Section 3-400, Starting on page 243 of 1025
Child Care Home is a permitted use, pursuant to Section 5-609 (please click on "Documents" tab above to view Day Care Center site plan)
This desirable property is located only .7 mile from Rt. 7, 3.5 miles from Dulles Town Center, 4 miles from Rt. 28, 8 miles from Dulles Airport & 11 miles from Tysons Corner!!
Tax Maps: 012-18-0603-000 & 013-48-3178-000; Deed Book: 201709270060106; Zoning: R4 (Single Family Residential); Annual county real estate taxes: $3,781 & $2,224; No HOA; Home built in 1950 and has block exterior
Only $250,000 Starting Bid for Parcel 1 & $75,000 Starting Bid for Parcel 2!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Craig Damewood for financing information (703-303-4760)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them visit www.nichollsauction.com and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 2/24/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Tuesday, February 12 @ 2:30pm SHARP. Please contact Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) or Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) for more information.