From the Estate of Eugenia T. Bumpass: We are honored to have chosen by the executors to market and well this solid and well located home in downtown Mineral, VA (Louisa County). This desirable property is in need of some TLC and modernization, and will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property.
- 2 BR/1 BA home w/full unfinished basement on .57 +/- acre lot (1,081 +/- finished sf. above grade)
- Eat-in kitchen (new gas stove, oven, refrigerator & new microwave); living room; dining room; attic (suitable for extra finished space); unfinished basement; rear deck
- New roof in 2018, 200 amp service installed in 2018
- Detached 2 car garage; asphalt driveway
- Central AC & oil heat; gas fireplace
- Public water & private septic (new 5 years ago); electric water heater
- Tax Map: 43-18; Zoning: R2; Yearly County real estate taxes: $831.60; Internet: Verizon; Home was built in 1956 and is vinyl sided
- Only $50,000 Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Auction will be held onsite. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to start time to avoid registration delays.
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them visit www.nichollsauction.com and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 3/14/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Friday, March 8 @ 10:00am SHARP. Please contact Bill Billingsley (540-894-7162) for more information.
TERMS: $10,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Bill Billingsley @ 540-894-7162). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 3/14/19) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.