From the Estate of Betty L. Barlow: We have been contracted to market and sell this rock solid home and 24 +/- acres at public auction. This home not been occupied in 2 years, and understandably, the yard and fields need some attention. This is an excellent opportunity for a hobby farmer, animal enthusiast or nature lover....Bid Your Price!!
- All brick 2 BR/1 BA home on 24.10 +/- acres (994 +/- finished sf. & 994 +/- unfinished sf. in walk-out basement)
- Eat-in kitchen w/hard wood flooring and great cabinet space; large living room (19 x 16) w/hard wood flooring; full unfinished walk-out basement; attic
- Hardwood flooring throughout home
- Covered front porch
- 10 x 20 outbuilding; fencing
- Geothermal heating & cooling w/electric back-up; electric water heater
- Well and septic; whole house gas fired generator
- This lovely well located rural property borders Hounds Creek
- Tax Map: 22-18-7; Deed Book: 303/238; The Marshall Tract; Zoned: Agriculture; Home constructed in 2006
- Only $50,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a real estate agent, please have them visit www.nichollsauction.com and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, form must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 11/9/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tours: Saturday, October 21: 11am-12pm; Wednesday, October 25: 5-6pm; Sunday, November 5: 1-2pm. Please contact Sid Smyth for a private preview of the home or for more information (434-955-0708).
TERMS: $7,500 deposit is due immediately at the conclusion of the auction and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Sid Smyth 434-955-0708 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 11/9/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.