After acquiring this estate property and having managed it for several years, the owners have contracted us to market and sell this valuable real estate to the highest bidder. This income producing property, only 7 miles from Charlottesville Airport, has excellent frontage on Rt. 29, and will make a wonderful and wise investment for the new owners. Opportunity awaits at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- 4 parcels totaling 16.24 +/- acres
- Offering #1: .88 +/- acres with 5 BR/3 BA brick home w/basement featuring living room, dining room, eat-in kitchen, laundry room. Home has 1,250 +/- sf on main level & 1,250 +/- sf. in basement. Hardwood flooring throughout and vinyl flooring in kitchen & bathrooms. Home was built in 1964 and has oil forced air heat, window AC units, electric water heater, 2 wood burning fireplaces, public water & conventional septic system w/public sewer located adjacent to the property.
- Offering #2: 15.33 +/- acres w/12 mobile homes (month to month leases convey), 30 x 40 garage/workshop w/2 bays & shed-off (garage doors are 10' high & 12' wide), various other storage buildings and sheds, former motel building.
- Offering #3: Offering 1 & 2 combined as a whole totaling 16.24 +/- acres and all structures
- Electricity: Rappahannock Electric Cooperative; Internet: Comcast
- Tax Maps: 66A-1-1 (.88 +/- acres 5 BR/3 BA home), 66A-2-A (former motel), 66A-2-D (mobile home park), 66A-3-B (outbuildings); Deed Books: 855-150, 153, 156 & 159; Zoning: R-1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $2,021.98 (66A-1-1), $1,066.88 (66A-2-A), $2,352.14 (66A-2-D), $3,079.08 (66A-3-B)
- Suggested Starting Bids: Offering #1: $100,000 & Offering #2: $250,000
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/18/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, October 10 @ 11:00am SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $15,000 deposit for Parcel 1 (home & .88 acres); $25,000 deposit for Parcels 2-4 (15.33 acres w/mobile homes, old hotel, out buildings, etc); $40,000 deposit for Parcels 1-4 (if sold in its entirety) is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 10/18/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.