Desiring to reduce their real estate portfolio, our seller has contracted us to market and sell this totally remodeled move-in ready home to the highest bidder. This Northern Neck home will make an wonderful primary residence or investment property. Buy at Your Price!!
- Totally remodeled 3 BR/1 BA 1,080 +/- sf. home on 1 +/- acre lot
- Single level living featuring eat-in kitchen, dining room, living room, utility room w/large pantry and washer/dryer hookups & attic
- Remodel features: new kitchen w/all new kitchen appliances, new bathroom (only tub needs to be updated), new windows, granite countertops and more!
- Hardwood flooring; ceramic tile in kitchen
- Heat pump for heating & cooling
- Well & septic system w/new drain field; electric water heater
- Shared gravel driveway
- Tax Map: 43-11; Deed Book: 594-360; Yearly County real estate taxes: $508.74; Home built in 1969 and is vinyl sided
- Only $25,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them visit www.nichollsauction.com and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/30/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Friday, August 24 @ 1pm SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).
TERMS: $7,500 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Kelly Strauss 540-226-1279 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check/certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 8/30/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.