Having relocated to Texas to be with family, our sellers have contracted us to market and sell this property at public auction to the highest bidder. This home on 3 acres with great outbuildings would make an nice starter home or investment property, and you can make it yours at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- 2 BR/1 BA manufactured/mobile home on 3.02 +/- acres
- Eat-in kitchen; living room
- Heat pump/central AC; electric water heater
- 10' x 16' covered front porch
- Bored well & conventional septic system
- 2 outbuildings w/electricity (12' x 12' storage building; 20' x 20' building w/2 bay doors and concrete floor)
- Upgraded in the last 5-7 years: windows & doors replaced; kitchen remodeled; cool seal fiberglass roof
- Located only 2.5 miles from Rt. 20 on a quiet road and featuring fruit trees, grape vines and great mature shade trees
- Tax Map: 50-00-01-00-0004-0; Deed Book: 100003658; Zoned: A; Real estate taxes: $414.06 per year; home was manufactured in 1970 and we have the title; metal/aluminum siding
- Only $25,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 9/6/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Thursday, August 31 @ 2:30pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $5,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium ($5,000 minimum) will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 9/6/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.