Our seller has relocated and they have contracted us to market and sell this amazing estate property on 8+ acres in Fauquier County, VA. This epic historic home (circa 1853) is move-in ready featuring all modern day amenities and tons of extras. With only minor renovations needed, if the new owner desires, this showplace is awaiting for years of memories to be made. Make plans now to Bid Your Price on the Home of Your Dreams!!
- 6 BR/6.5 BA all brick estate home on 8.8 +/- acres (9,055 +/- sf. of living area.; 10,686 +/- gross sf.)
- Eat-in kitchen; formal living room; dining room; finished walk-out basement; spacious laundry room w/washer & dryer (2nd washer/dryer hook ups available); walk-up attic; formal front porch
- Kitchen features: stainless Thermador double oven, stainless Sub Zero double door stove, Jenn Air dishwasher & garbage disposal, lots of cabinets, walk-in food pantry, butler closet w/food prep & pass thru window
- Private balcony off of master bedroom overlooking the grounds
- Exercise room/gym w/cedar lined walls; sauna w/separate shower, wet bar & mini fridge
- Bomb shelter
- Hardwood flooring throughout home; carpet in basement; ceramic in kitchen & bathrooms
- Automatic lighting in closets; roof access from 2nd floor
- 7 wood burning fireplaces (4 on main floor & 3 on 2nd floor)
- Indoor swimming pool w/hot tub (climate controlled w/dehumidification system) and full bar
- Public water & sewer
- Heating: hot water boiler; cooling: 4 zones central AC; Hot water: natural gas
- 6 car detached heated garage featuring 2 BR/2 BA apartment w/kitchenette on upper level (ideal for an in-law suite or caretaker's housing)
- Asphalt driveway w/circle; barn; green house; fencing (brick, stone & 6' privacy); Koi pond; remote controlled private front gate; mature trees & landscaping; outdoor built-in gas grill; several non freeze outdoor faucets perfect for landscaping
- Tax Map: 6984-11-6229-000; Zoning: 15; Menlough Subdivision (No HOA); Home built is 1853
- Only $500,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them visit www.wilsonauctionco.com and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 9/27/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, September 19 @ 2pm SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).
TERMS: $50,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Kelly Strauss 540-226-1279 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check/certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 9/27/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.