Our seller is downsizing to a more manageable living situation, and has entrusted us to market and sell this amazing property. This gorgeous 55 acres (in three parcels) is nestled off the main road, and boasts a custom builder built one owner home, several outbuildings & barns, fenced pasture, tons of road frontage and a deeded easement off of Rt. 17. This is a wonderful and rare opportunity for a family farm, animal lovers, home business, builders/developers and much more!! Make plans NOW to own this Stafford County property at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- Rock solid all brick one owner (owner was a builder) 3 BR/2 full & 2 half BA home on 55.8 +/- acres (3 parcels). Home is 4,811 +/- gross sf. and 3,355 +/- sf. above grade.
- Kitchen featuring wood floors, center island, custom hickory cabinets, functional wood burning cook stove, pantry & breakfast nook; living room w/wood burning fireplace; spacious family room/den w/vaulted ceiling & beautiful exposed beams and a propane stove; laundry room (washer & dryer convey); office w/built-in desk; hardwood foyer w/spiral staircase to upper level; 1,456 +/- sf. unfinished walk-out basement; attic
- Scenic wrap around front porch; brick paver rear patio
- Central AC; oil furnace; electric water heater; electrical service: Dominion Power
- Bored well & septic system (septic tank was cleaned December 14, 2016, by American Tank Cleaning)
- Internet: Verizon DSL & Direct TV; Oil & propane provided by Southern States
- 8 outbuildings (barns, equipment and hay storage, sheds, etc.) and a cinder block shop w/roll-up overhead door and 3 walk-in doors; outbuildings have separate electrical panel box located in the shop; outbuildings have separate bored well
- Black 3 board fencing and plenty of pasture; cattle guard
- This A-1 zoned property features 280' +/- of frontage on Shackleford Well Rd. (Rt. 754) and a 60' deeded easement off of Rt. 17
- This property is well located in the wonderful Hartwood community of Stafford County, and is only 1.2 miles from Rt. 17, 4 miles from the Fauquier County line, and 14 miles from I-95.
- Tax Maps: 35-61A (40.9244 +/- acres w/home); 35-61 (9.1759 +/- acres); 35-58Q (5.747 +/- acres); Zoning: A1; Home was built in 1986. Please click HERE for the details of A-1 Zoning and the minimum lot size.
- Only $300,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Professional Photographs Coming Soon!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them visit www.nichollsauction.com and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/9/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, August 1 @ 3pm SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).
TERMS: $25,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Kelly Strauss 540-226-1279 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check/certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. The owner reserves the right to rent the home back for up to 45 days after closing at a rate of $40 per day. The outbuildings will be available to the new owner at closing. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 8/9/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.