The owner is relocating out of state and has entrusted us to market and sell this solid home on 8+ acres to the highest bidder at public auction. This home needs a little TLC, but it will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property. Take advantage of this great opportunity and buy at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- 4 BR/1.5 BA 2,806 +/- sf. farm house on 8.82 +/- acres
- Eat-in kitchen; living room w/fireplace; dining room w/fireplace; attached 2 car garage; attic
- Heart of pine wood floors
- Covered front porch
- Heat pump w/propane backup; propane furnace (propane from Southern States); 2 fireplaces electric water heater
- Drilled well & conventional septic system w/pump
- Located on desirable Ruth Rd. and only minutes from Main St. in Madison, VA!
- Tax Map: 38-23F; Deed Book: 273/335; Zoning: C; Real Estate Taxes: $1,701.36 per year; Home was built in 1917 and is vinyl sided
- Only $50,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them visit www.nichollsauction.com and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/31/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, October 25 @ 2pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $7,500 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 10/31/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.