Desiring to travel and be closer to loved ones, our seller has entrusted us to market and sell this amazing animal friendly real estate in Madison County, VA. This well maintained home on 33 +/- acres is simply awaiting a new owner and it can be YOU!! Opportunities and memories await, and you can make this fantastic offering yours by bidding your price!!
If you use GPS, the address may come up as 6428 S. Blue Ridge Turnpike, Aroda, VA 22738
- Move-in ready 4 BR/4 BA home on 33.79 +/- acres (4,000 +/- finished sf.)
- Eat-in kitchen; living room; dining room; den; Florida/sun room; wet bar; walk-out partially finished basement w/kitchen area; attic; formal living room could be easily converted into Master or in-law suite
- Hardwood flooring throughout home & ceramic tile flooring in bathrooms
- 3 sided wrap around front porch & upper level front porch
- Heated & cooled by dual zoned heat pumps; electric water heater; fireplace located between kitchen & den area; propane provided by Amerigas
- Bored well & septic system
- 3 car detached garage w/automatic door openers
- 30' x 50' barn w/stalls & electricity; 12' x 20' storage shed w/electricity
- Approx. 9 +/- acres of board fenced pasture w/water to the paddock area
- Tax Map: 56-23; Deed Book: 218/791; Zoning: A-1; Annual real estate taxes: $2,550 (property is currently in land use); Home's exterior is vinyl siding w/brick foundation and was built in 1983 w/large addition & renovation in 2001; Schools: Madison Primary School; William H. Wetsel MS; Madison County HS
- This amazing property offers privacy, but is only 4 miles off of Rt. 29!!
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them visit www.nichollsauction.com and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 4/12/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Friday, March 30 @ 4pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 4/12/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.