Our sellers have relocated within the state to be closer to family, and have entrusted us to market and sell this amazing well located home to the highest bidder at public auction. This home boasts an excellent location and only needs some cosmetic upgrades that can be done while you live there. This is a rare opportunity to buy in this neighborhood within the Fredericksburg city limits. Buy at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- 4 BR/3.5 BA brick home on .54 +/- acre lot in Westwood (5,781 +/- gross sf.)
- Eat-in kitchen w/pantry; living room; dining room; library w/gas fireplace; utility room w/washer & dryer; partially finished walk-out basement (1,988 +/- sf.); attic; single car attached garage
- Features: custom built-in bookcases in the library; whole house security system; main floor suite has walk-in closets, stove, microwave , mini frig & wet bar; one of the upstairs bedrooms could be used as another master suite w/sitting area or a spacious nursery; partially finished basement has a separate work/hobby room; home has a service agreement w/PermaTreat Pest Control and has a clean termite inspection.
- 3 zone heat pump for heating & cooling; gas fireplace; natural gas water heater
- Public water, sewer & gas; asphalt driveway
- Scenic front porch; fenced rear yard w/dog run; large rear deck w/Weber Genesis gas grill; play yard w/swing set & trampoline
- This beautiful home is only 1 mile from I-95 interchange, .5 mile from Rt. 1, 1 mile from University of Mary Washington, 1.2 miles from Mary Washington Hospital, 1.5 miles from downtown Historic Fredericksburg and 2 miles from VRE Station!
- Tax Map: 281-F-L-46; Deed Book: 300-376; Zoning: R2; Constructed in 1978; Nearby Schools: Hugh Mercer ES, Walker-Grant MS, James Monroe HS
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
Although not required, if you have been working with a real estate agent, please have them click here and complete their Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, representation form must be completed and submitted no later than 5pm on 11/7/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, November 1 @ 6pm SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Kelly Strauss 540-226-1279 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check/certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 11/7/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.