To Settle the Estate of Paul H. Croson, Jr.
Having been in the same family for decades, this home is well built and in good condition (just needs some fresh interior paint), and has a desirable Loudoun County location only 1 mile from Rt. 7, 2 miles from Rt. 28, 1.5 miles to the Potomac River, 4.5 miles from INOVA Loudoun Hospital, 5 miles from Landsdowne & Ashburn, and 9 miles from Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets & Dulles Airport!!
- 3 BR/1.5 BA 1,440 +/- sf. single level home on .57 +/- acre corner lot in Broad Run Farms
- Kitchen (appliances convey); dining room; living room; family room w/fireplace
- Hardwood flooring
- Central AC; oil hot air heat; fireplace in family room & wood stove in living room
- Public water & sewer; electric water heater
- Asphalt driveway; 6 year old roof; newer doors; chain link fencing; 1 car detached garage; 2 storage buildings
- Tax Map: 63B1-1-3-45; APN: 039-30-0672-000; Zoning: R1A (CR1); Broad Run Farms (No HOA); Annual County real estate taxes: $4,228.90; Home built in 1959 and has brick front/sides & aluminum siding on back
- Only $225,000 Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Auction will be held onsite. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to start time to avoid registration delays.
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them visit www.nichollsauction.com and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 2/28/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, February 13 @ 1:00pm SHARP. Please contact Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) or Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) for more information.