Long time King George County resident and land surveyor, Dave Deputy, is downsizing and has entrusted us to market and sell his well built brick Eden Estates home at public auction. Well located close to NSWC Dahlgren, Rts. 3 & 301, this home needs a little TLC and updating, but will make a wonderful home for the new owner. Be here and Bid Your Price!!
- All brick 3 BR/3 BA 3,200 +/- sf (finished & unfinished) ranch style home on .69 +/- acre lot in Eden Estates
- Additional adjacent .69 +/- acre building lot will be offered individually and in combination with the home
- Kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; dining room; laundry room on main floor; finished basement w/separate entrance thru attached garage; attic
- Laminate hardwood throughout main floor
- Large deck off of kitchen; attached single car garage
- 2 heat pumps w/2 zones for heating & cooling; electric water heater; 2 propane fireplaces (living room and basement family room)
- County water & private septic
- The county has this home listed as 3 bedrooms, but more bedrooms could be added
- This great home is only 2 miles to Rt. 301, 4 miles to Rt. 3 and 9 miles to NSWC Dahlgren and Fairview Beach!!
- Tax Map: 16A-7-9; Deed Book: 215/388; Zoning: R1; community pool (membership required); Home was built in 1972
- Only $75,000 Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
Although not required, if you have been working with a real estate agent, please have them visit www.nichollsauction.com and complete their Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, representation form must be completed and submitted no later than 5pm on 10/26/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Thursday, October 19 @ 5pm SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Kelly Strauss 540-226-1279 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check/certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 10/26/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.