From The John Jacob Bircher Trust (W. Franklin Pugh, Trustee): We have been contracted to market and sell this solid town home at public auction. This well located property needs some renovation, but will make an excellent primary residence or investment property. Be here and Bid Your Price!!
- 3 BR/2.5 BA 1,320 +/- sf. brick front town home in the Old Mill Community of Burke, VA
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); dining area; family room; unfinished basement w/laundry room; fenced rear yard
- Heat pump AC & gas furnace; gas water heater
- Public utilities
- 2 designated parking spaces
- This well located property is only 1.5 miles from The Fairfax County Parkway, 7 miles from George Mason University, 18 miles from Reagan National Airport and 20 miles form Dulles International Airport
- Tax Map: 0783-04-0075; Deed Book: 25053/1711; Lot 75, Block 13, Section 1; Zoned: R-12; HOA dues: $251.32 (paid quarterly); Constructed in 1972
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them visit www.nichollsauction.com and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 11/5/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Monday, October 30 @ 2:30pm SHARP. Please contact Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) for more information.
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Brian Damewood 540-454-2326 (email@example.com) or Craig Damewood 703-303-4760 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 11/5/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.