To Settle the Estate of Paraskeve A. Koumarianos (PLADK Revocable Trust): we have been entrusted to market and sell this well maintained home with an amazing location to the highest bidder at public auction. Other than needing a some updates, this home is move-in ready, and will be sold to the highest bidder regardless of price. These homes don't stay on the traditional market long, but now you have to chance to bid your price and Buy at Auction!!
- Very clean 3 BR/2.5 BA 2 story brick front Colonial style home w/basement on .15 +/- acre corner lot (2,016 +/- sf above grade)
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; dining room; family room; partially finished basement; attached drive under single car garage (240 +/- sf)
- Hardwood flooring in dining room, living room and family room; carpet in bedrooms
- Deck located off of family room; asphalt driveway
- Central AC & natural gas heat (system is 3 years old); fireplace w/gas insert
- Public water & sewer
- Manicured fenced yard
- Walking distance to the East Falls Church Metro Station (.2 mile); 10 miles to Regan National Airport; 7 miles to Arlington National Cemetery and The Pentagon; 7.5 miles to The White House; 8.5 miles to our Nation's Capital; close to Rt. 29 and I-66; minutes to schools and 4 parks!!
- Nearby Schools: Tuckahoe Elementary (.3 mile); Swanson MS (1.1 miles); Yorktown HS (1.4 miles)
- Tax Map: 11-005-058; Lot 12 Sharon Forest; Deed Book: 4749-553; Zoned: R-6; Home's exterior is brick and aluminum siding, and was built in 1975
- Only $250,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them visit www.nichollsauction.com and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/24/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Friday, September 1 @ 11am SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).
TERMS: $25,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Kelly Strauss 540-226-1279 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check/certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 9/7/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.