From the Estate of Ruth C. Kelley: We have been contracted to market and sell this lake front property at public auction. This manufactured home is in need of some renovation, but combined with the breathtaking lot, will make a wonderful lake getaway or prime investment property for the new owner!!
- 3 BR/2 BA 1,566 +/- sf. manufactured home on 1 +/- acre lot waterfront lot on Lake Gaston
- Kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; attic
- Single car detached garage and 8 x 8 storage shed
- Pier, dock and 30' x 36' boat house; 160' of rip rap; private cul de sac w/amazing views
- Heat pump for heating & cooling; electric water heater
- Well & septic
- Beautiful Lake Gaston boasts 350 miles of shoreline covering over 20,000 acres. With an average depth of 40', this body of water is well known for excellent fishing!
- Tax Map: 01-03368; PIN: 3021-92-8269; Deed Book: 497/324; Zoning: AR2; Northampton County; home manufactured in 2000 and is vinyl sided
- Only $50,000 Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a real estate agent, please have them visit www.nichollsauction.com and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, form must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 11/9/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Friday, November 3 @ 12 Noon SHARP! Please contact Anne Grindstaff for more information (804-301-2488).
$10,000 deposit is due immediately at the conclusion of the auction and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Anne Grindstaff 804-301-2488 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 11/9/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.
*NC Auction Firm 8833; Sid Smyth (NC Broker)