Desiring to liquidate this inherited property, our sellers have contracted us to market and sell 3 BR/2 BA home at public auction. This home is in need of some TLC, but will easily make a wonderful starter home or investment property. This is a great opportunity to make this property your own by bidding your price!!
- 3 BR/2 BA home w/walk-out basement on 2 +/- acres (1,188 +/- sf above grade & 1,188 +/- sf below grade)
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; partially finished walk-out basement; attic
- Covered front porch; rear deck
- Heat pump for heating & cooling w/propane backup; electric water heater
- Drilled well & conventional septic
- Approx. 12' x 16' outbuilding; fenced back yard
- This home is located in a quiet country setting only 2 miles from RT 522 and 6 miles from downtown Culpeper.
- Tax Map: 291-1-4; Deed Book: 1917; Zoned: RA; Home built in 1989 and is vinyl sided
- Only $50,000 Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 9/6/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Thursday, August 31 @ 4:30pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $7,500 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 9/6/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.