Desiring to liquidate a portion of their real estate portfolio, our seller has contracted us to market and sell this potential filled property at absolute auction in the heart of Fredericksburg, VA. This property is in the center of a lot of revitalization, and this property will fit in nicely with that initiative. Be here and Buy at the Price You Bid!!
- 3 BR/1 BA 1,747 +/- sf. home on .10 +/- acre lot (50' x 90')
- Kitchen (no appliances); living room
- City water & city sewer; natural gas
- Concrete driveway with street parking
- Oil heat
- Clean recent termite inspection
- Commuter's dream only blocks from the VRE/Amtrak and walking distance to downtown historic Fredericksburg!!
- Tax Map: 90-420; Deed Book: 1819; Zoned: CT; Home built in 1931 and is vinyl sided
- Only $50,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
- Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them visit www.nichollsauction.com and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/22/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Thursday, August 10 @ 6pm SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).
TERMS: $10,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Kelly Strauss 540-226-1279 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check/certified check made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 8/17/17) broker participation is welcome and well compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.