From the Estate of Louisa S. Hutchison (Michael Megeath, Executor): This well built home boasts a desirable location in the historic section of Leesburg, VA. Located only blocks from the center of Leesburg, this home is close to Leesburg Premium Outlets, Rt. 7, Rt. 17 and Dulles International Airport, this property makes an excellent primary residence or investment property in one of the premier counties in the country!
- 3 BR/1.5 BA stone home on .16 +/- acre city lot in a quiet cul-de-sac (1,834 +/- sf. above grade & 1,218 +/- sf basement)
- Kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; dining room; sunroom; unfinished basement/cellar; attic
- Hard wood floors throughout
- Oil furnace/radiator heat; electric water heater; wood stove in living room
- Public water/sewer
- This well built home was constructed by a renowned Loudoun County stone mason and boasts single level living located close to Cornwall Hospital, retail, dining and more!!
- Tax Map: 231-47-0312-000 (Alternate APN: 48A438D); Deed Book: 201706060034053; Zoned: Leesburg Residential Historic; Home built in 1953
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them visit www.nichollsauction.com and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/16/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Sunday, August 6 @ 1pm SHARP. Please contact Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) for more information.
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Brian Damewood 540-454-2326 (email@example.com) or Craig Damewood 703-303-4760 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 8/16/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.