Desiring to reduce their real estate portfolio, our owners have contracted us to market and sell this gorgeous acreage at public auction. This lovely property is ideal for residential development or recreational use and will be a wonderful investment for the new owner. Bid Your Price at Auction!!
- 132 +/- acres in Lunenburg County, VA
- Gated asphalt access off of Highway 138
- Property has 12 year old pines
- Gravel road throughout; creek on the property
- 5 miles from new VCU Hospital; 4 miles from I-85 & South Hill
- Potential Use: Subdivision
- Lochleven Subdivision consists of 8 parcels each with its own perc site on record at the Lunenburg County court house. DOT approved asphalt entrance off of HWY 138 also known as South Hill Road. Conveniently located 5 miles from BRAND NEW VCU Hospital. Subdivision has road frontage on Bacon Fork Rd. too which could be considered rear access or an exit from the subdivision. Easement for power was recently granted by VDOT and Southside Electric and will run underground to a transformer located by the main entrance. Gravel roads and drain pipes already installed throughout property. Developers and builders this is your chance to start at new subdivision minutes away from Hospital.
- Potential Use: Recreational Hunters and timber investors this is for you! Bear, deer and turkey are everywhere. Property has multiple sites for camping and the roads are perfect for your RV/camper, 4 wheeling, trail riding, hunting, hiking and much more! Land is surrounded by farms and woods so the local wildlife is always passing through. 2.5 miles from then Meherrin River. Rear property boundary follows Stoney Creek as it meanders. Small creek passes through the middle of the property which offers multiple pond sites. Owner has cleared several areas throughout the property that will be perfect for planting food plots or hunting stand. Road frontage on HWY 138 with gate and additional road frontage and access on Bacon Fork Rd. DO NOT miss this opportunity to see a well maintained hunter's paradise. THERE IS NO CURRENT LEASE AND PROPERTY IS NOT BEING HUNTED.
- Tax Map: 081-06, Lots 1-8; Deed Book: 372-79; Zoned: AG
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a real estate agent, please have them visit www.nichollsauction.com and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, form must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 11/9/17, and all terms adhered to.
Please contact Sid Smyth for an appointment to preview the property or for more information (434-955-0708).
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately at the conclusion of the auction and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Sid Smyth 434-955-0708 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 11/9/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.