Desiring to spend more time in Florida and downsize their real estate portfolio, our seller has contracted us to market and sell this well built fully leased commercial building. Offering tons of upgrades, an amazing location and steady rental income, this building will be a profitable and wise investment for many years to come. Take advantage of this rare opportunity and Bid Your Price!!
- Attractive and well built 3 story Class A Commercial brick office building w/secure full basement featuring 18' ceiling and separate entrance (12,000 +/- gross sf.)
- .54 +/- acres and 34 parking spaces
- 3,500 lb. capacity elevator; security system w/camera system
- Interior stairway and exterior stairwell
- Building is ADA compliant; bathrooms on all 3 stories
- Upgraded finished interior w/soundproof construction
- Public water & sewer; individual electric meters; central heating & air w/individual units; electric water heaters throughout
- Fully leased generating $13,000 a month
- Attractive exterior sign featuring all businesses
- Highly visible and desirable location within walking distance to many major commercial businesses, 7,500+ rooftops within a half mile and near the busiest intersection in St. Mary's County, MD. Nearby businesses include: Lowes, Harris Teeter, Staples, Target, Starbucks, Long Horn Steakhouse, Michaels, C-21, BJ's, WaWa, Chick-Fil-A, Giant Food, CVS, Best Buy, several hotels and Many More!! In addition, this address is close to Patuxent Naval Air Station and St. Mary's Regional Airport.
- Tax Map: 08-037272; Deed Book: 3005-590; Zoning: CMX (Corridor Mixed Use; click here for more zoning information); Constructed in 2008
Only $500,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them visit www.wilsonauctionco.com and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/28/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Monday, June 18 @ 12 Noon SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279). Due to top security clearance businesses currently occupying the building, please do not preview the interior of the building without contacting Kelly Strauss.
TERMS: $50,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing on or before 45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Kelly Strauss 540-226-1279 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check/certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 6/28/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.